Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let's Start From The Very Beginning

Day 1

I got inspired with the Julie/Julia movie so I made this blog/planner for our wedding. Well I don't exactly have 365 days left because I just started blogging. But I made this blog I think November. If my math is right I guess I have 291 days and 20 suppliers left before the BIG DAY. (can someone help with the countdown application that I can put on my sidebar? thank you) I better start.

HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!!

Entourage:

Believe it or not we were having our coffee date when we started talking about who to get as our ninong, ninang and abay for our wedding. Then I list the names on a tissue.(if i found the tissue I'll post it here I promise) Sweet idea huh... :) That's how we started. No proposals. no questions, no arte. Just one topic and that's it. We started planning.

Here's our draft list:

Best Man: Carlos
Maid of Honor: Cjae

Principal Sponsors:
  • Uncle Ces & Tita Bett
  • Uncle Nato & Tita Dolor
  • Uncle Oyoy & Tita Bubot
  • Tito Jet & Tita Precy
  • Tito Juancho & Tita Terry
  • Tito Lee & Tita Pong
  • Tito Kodjik & Tita Jane

Groomsmen and Bridesmaid:
  • Christian & Ate Aih
  • Koyang & Aissa
  • EJ & Andre
  • Dom & Issah
  • Clive & Sabrina

Secondary Sponsors:
Candle: Bek & Carla
Veil: Joshua & Ainna
Cord: Kevin & Meryl

Ring Bearer: Joaquin
Coin Bearer: Rance
Bible Bearer: Chino

Flower Girls: Tiffany
Gab
Maxine

There. I'm so sure a lot will still change on this list.

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)

~*~*~October~*~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment