Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Misunderstanding

Days Left: 282 days as of today

Back in 2009, Charles and I purchased our wedding bands at Goldenhills it was during the bridal fair at SM Megamall. The ring that we saw is a 5mm white gold with 6 stones circling the whole ring. We both don't like that many stones so Ms. Karen, the one who assisted us, told us that we can remove some stones. So Charles & I decided to have just 3 stones on each band. Payment after payment after payment. Charles saw in our receipt under item description:

"pair wedding ring with 6* (stones) each band cartier"

When we made our payment last November 26, 2010 we asked Ms. Jana regarding our concern. Because we specifically said 3 stones only. She even told us that it must be a total of 6 because 3 stones each but no because it says there "6 stones EACH band". Charles' concern is about the price of the ring. If the rate given us was for the 6 stones each or 3 stones each. They informed us to call Ms. Karen who is now based on SM Clark regarding the ring.

I called them and asked for Ms. Karen, the one who answered is Ms. Yogi, she told me that there is no Karen there only a person named Cathy. Whatttt??????

But thankfully she helped me with my concern. She took the details of the receipt so they can pull out their Job order then she will just call me back. After about 15 minutes she called. And guess what? In their Job order it was written there 3 stones each band. I asked if they could forward the JO at Trinoma so we can have a look. Ms. Yogi told me it will be forwarded tomorrow and we could check it there.

I hope this will end well. We are not mad at anyone we just want to clarify it.

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment