Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things To Do

Days Left: 274 days as of today


  • Reception Layout
  • Seating Chart (until we finalized the guest list)
  • Food Tasting Schedule
  • Pre-nup Schedule -- done
  • Save-the-date magnets Schedule
  • Backdrop Layout
  • Wedding Papers -- done
  • Pre-cana
  • Pamamanhikan (April 2011) -- done
  • Cake Design -- done
  • Menu Cards (DIY)
  • Matches & Bible
  • Table Numbers (DIY) -- done
  • Emcee
  • Invitation Designs (DIY) (Done, printing na lang) -- done
  • Calligraphy -- done
  • Wedding Cord (DIY) -- done
  • Bag tag for the entourage (Done, my college friend will do this i gave him the layout already) -- done
  • Star Floor Runner (DIY)
  • Schedule Meeting with Lara (Coordinator) -- done
So many things to do. I know I still have 9 months to go. But I don't want to rush things. I've set my goal that everything will be done at least 2 months before the wedding.

Fingers crossed.

That's It. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment