Sunday, January 23, 2011

One Productive Night

Days Left: 229 days as of today

It's a slight productive night for me. I got so inspired looking at Bridal Book's photos I instantly remembered I have things to follow up. I was glad that my friend is online I got to talk to him regarding my Bag tag. Last week I gave him a layout and asked him if he could print one for me so that I could see the sample. He showed me the sample just now and i loved it. Happy with my layout. So that's a go already.

Then we started talking about wedding preparations since he's getting married as well. Then he asked me if I still have anything that i need in his shop. I remembered about our notepads. He said he can print it as well. Finally. After months of searching and asking around he's the only solution to my problem.

So now I just have to revised my layouts (notepad and bagtag) a bit and make it clearer. Then Then we can start printing already.

Thank you Pau. I'm glad I could help with your mini business I know you need every penny you get with that because you're getting married too. =)

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment