Thursday, June 9, 2011

Invitations - - - - Check

Days Left: 91 days as of today

We got our invitations this morning. :) As in this morning like 8:30am. :) You can read my blog here:
http://colormyworldteal.blogspot.com/search/label/invitation

But that was just the layout & I think it was missing something. but when I put the wordings already and when we saw the final print out of our Invitation. We just loved it. H2b is so proud of my work. :)

Here it is. Our Final Invitation.

(Our Invitations)

(Front and back)

(Main Invites & Our Insert)

(Insert)

Sorry for the blurry pics. When I got the invitations I instantly took pictures of it.

Can't wait to put it on our DIY envelopes and give it away. But for sure I will keep one and haveit framed for us to remember the most special day. :)


That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)

2 comments:

  1. aawww we have the same theme sis :) and our color motif is also a shade of teal/sea foam green!! hehehe!! good job on the invites!! =)

    ReplyDelete