Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shoes - - - - Check

Days Left: 4 days as of today

This is a gift from my good friend, Carla. The first shoes that she gave me was 2 1/2 inches small and it was way lighter that what I want for the color. So the next day she gave back the shoes to the supplier and waited until it was finished. Last Saturday 1 week before our wedding I got my shoes. It was plain though but still I have my shoes. I decided to put some life into it. So here goes:


(too plain for a wedding shoes)

(no flowers too)

(the materials)

(sparkly)

(no longer plain shoes)

(my semi-DIY shoes)

Thanks Carla for my shoes, and for scaring the supplier that gave us the wring size... :)




That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)


2 comments:

  1. galing sis! galing ng craftmanship...ilang araw nalang! wish u all the best!





    arnoldapril2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete