Monday, February 22, 2010

Long list of my DIY

Date: Jan. 15, 2010 (Friday)
Days Left: 235 days as of today


Let's scratch this one on my long list of DIY projects... :)
I'll give this to my female ento simple and I'm proud of it, so as Charles... :)

Materials Needed:
1. Scissors
2. Glue gun and glue sticks
3. Double sided tape
4. Loose feathers

5. Headbands
6. Velvet Lace
7. Crystal

Procedure:
1. Cut the Lace according to the size of the headbands. Put double sided tape on the lace and place it carefully on the headband.
2. Mock up the design of your loose feathers. Use glue gun on the loose feathers.
4. Place the crystal on the middle of the last part of your feather.

Finished Product:






Thanks to my friend Carla, who helped me with the designs and went with us to divilandia... :)

That's it. Till Next Time.


Happy Preps... :)


~*~*~*October~*~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment