Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rings - - - - Check

Date: Nov. 21, 2009
Days Left: 240 days as of today

Before I Do 6th Edition Wedding Fair 2 SM Megamall but of course I wouldn't miss it. Suppliers to scout for:

1. P/V
2. Gowns
3. Rings
4. Invites

1 out of 4 things was accomplished, and it is our wedding band.

We found this ring that I really like but of course with Charles on my side he wants something else and I want something else. A little discussion here and there and a lot of questions and rings that Ms. Karen showed us. Finally we decided on one specific ring that we both like.

Details:
Design: 3 stones, 5mm, white gold, shiny
Budget: Check
Comment: 20% discount

Finally one more supplier to scratch on my long list.

Thank you Ms. Karen for being very nice and very accommodating. Thank you for just laughing with us with all our kakulitan... :)

GOLDENHILLS JEWELRY
3/F The Block Sm City North Avenue Corner Edsa Quezon City Metro Manila
Phone: +63(2)2996122
http://www.goldenhillsjewelry.com/


That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)


~*~*~*October~*~*~


1 comment: