Monday, June 14, 2010

Heirloom


Days Left: 452 days as of today

I asked my mom if she have any ring that I can use. Because the ring that she's currently wearing is the one I like. Then she said she have one ring that she's not using because it's small. I told her I'll just look for a shop or a trusted "alahera" that can resize the ring. She said she will give it to me tomorrow. Then while we were talking regarding Pilipinas Got Talent winner and A big school for my niece. She handed me the ring. It's too small for me as well (damn you chubby fingers).

Then she handed me this other ring. She keeps on saying that it's her wedding ring, I told her that it's an engagement ring but the ring has my father's name engraved on it and their wedding date. Odd, but the ring is so simple and nice. Here's the shocking part. When she said. "Oh ayan dalawang singsing binigay ko sayo ha?!" Binigay? I was just borrowing pero okay na rin... :) I'm so happy because she gave me her engagement ring but my sister got married first so if it's an heirloom she should have given it to my older sister right?! Anyways I was so happy that I did this blog right away and asked a few friends if they know a trusted alahera to do the job. :) Here's the ring... :)


(Need to resize it 2 sizes bigger, again damn you chubby fingers)


Thanks mom for the rings. :)



That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment