Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yummy food

Days Left: 455 days as of today

Charles & I experienced a food tasting we surely will not forget. Food served by K by Cunanan, enough said. Just by hearing/ reading the caterer's name I know for sure that the quality of the food is oh so divine. I didn't get to take pictures because it is quite dark and gloomy because of the lighting and I'm kinda shy with our AE Ms. Macy. So I just googled some pictures. Here goes.

For cocktails:
> Hoisin Chicken Wrap
> Vegetable Somasas with Mango Chutney




(Hoisin Chicken Wrap)

Soup:

(Squash Soup)

Salad:


(Barbecue Chicken Salad in Martini Glass)

Fish:

(Grilled Red Snapper with Mango Salsa & Coconut Cream)

Chicken:

(Grilled Chicken Kebab served spiced yogurt)

Rice:

(Carrot Rice)
Seafood:


(Honey Nut Prawns)

Desserts:
> Banoffee Cuos
> Flourless Chocolate Cake

(Banoffee Cups)

We both loved the carrot rice, honey nut prawns & banoffee cups. So if ever we get them as our official caterer for sure those three dishes will be served for us and our guests. I always loved K by Cunanan's Set up i loved them more because of the quality of their food. I'm wishing so hard to get them. The only problem is they don't have drapings. :( Other than that 2 thumbs up for them.

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment