Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Productive Day

Days Left: 337 days as of today
Date: Oct. 04, 2010 (Monday)

Masama daw maglabas ng pera pag monday dahil magtutuloy-tuloy daw ang labas ng pera ng buong linggo. But we have no choice. Pag may pera na kailangan magbayad sa supplier. =)

B.A. Studio

I scheduled last saturday to meet up with them for additional payment. Our scheduled meet-up is at Waltermart North Edsa by 1pm on Monday. Come monday Ms. Evelyn our contact person called me and asked if we can move it by 2pm. So i said it's okay. By 2:15pm I left the house to go to waltermart since it's near our house i arrived just before 2:30pm. I texted Ms. Evelyn to tell her that I'm at the place already but she didn't reply. after 15mins still no reply. So i decided to go to Mercury first. Still no reply, so I went to the bank. At around 3pm a Ms. Rose from BA texted and she said she's on her way (take note: on her way) Charles is getting annoyed already because it has been an hour and I'm alone. After 30 mins Ms. Rose finally arrived. She apologized for being late because she came from libis. For me it is not an excuse to let your client wait for you for an hour and a half but i kept my temper cool since I'm in a good mood that day. So I gave her the money and signed the receipt and we said our thank you's and goodbye.

Goldenhills

Finally after months of asking and telling Charles that its about time to pay for our rings we did eventually did it... =) Muntikan pa kaming masarahan cause they close the stores at 7pm. We arrived there a little past 7pm buti na lang Ms. Cai attended to us pa but we paid for the exact amount cause their vault is closed already. No worries there. And we told her that we moved the wedding date to next year.

Yey for us for a productive and expensive day. =)

Due to lack of time I forgot to check out simplejoys to look for accessories for my DIY wedding cord. Maybe next time.

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment