Sunday, October 10, 2010

Something to celebrate

Days Left: 333 days as of today

A day we will always remember just ended with 6 minutes left on the clock and it is officially the 11th day of October. But before that let's rewind to yesterday for the story I really want to share.

I've been asking Charles on what we can do to celebrate our anniversary. We really needed a break and wants to Check-in in a Hotel, but we don't know where to. 4 days to go and it will be our anniv. already and yet we still don't have a plan. I asked him again and he said "ako ng bahala". Okay fast forward to October 09...

I went to work first (soo lazy to go) at 1pm Charles picked me up and we went home first to freshen up and fix my things. He said we will be checking-in (but i don't know where) surprise surprise our luxury hotel.... =)

(got the picture from google)

Wow I really can't believe it. I have a little clue though because he kept on mentioning our friend who works here. But still i loved it.

We rest for awhile because we got so tired due to the traffic and who would not want to rest here right?!
(our room on the 5th floor)

After our rest we went to SM Mall of Asia to just walk around to get ready for our dinner later.

(dinner buffet at Spiral)

Japanes, chinese, italian, spanish cuisine. We don't know where to start, they all look so good. After an hour and a half of eating. I can't move anymore. Coffee and dessert then went back to our room.

(gifts: upper left make-up for me, upper right GAP spiked perfume and body wash for him, bottom a bouquet for me)

I was so happy he loved my gift. I was the one who picked up the make-ups because he does not know how to choose he just paid for it. =)

(having a blast on our special day)

Celebrating 10th year anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriend is so rare. Even though we will be spending a lot of money for next year we made sure we will celebrate our 10th year BIG. And this is how we did it.

Happy 10 years to Us and many more to come.

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment