Sunday, February 20, 2011

Late Valentines Date

Days Left: 200 days as of today

It was just yesterday that Charles and I celebrated Valentines. He planned everything, I don't have any clue where we are going or what we are going to do for the night.

First of Cerchio, he made reservations by 7pm but I took so long to get ready so he called again to move the reservation by 8pm.

Orders:
Chicken Penne with Pesto Cream
Peri-peri Chicken
Thai Sinuglaw
Cool as Cucumber

The place is okay. But the food is absolutely good. :)


Second: Jack's Loft Il Terrazo. Just for dessert and coffee.

Orders:
Cappucino
Cafe White Mocha
Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake

I love love love my Cafe white mocha but the cake not so much... I wished I just ordered the warm chocolate cake.


Third: Blue Water Spa, another reservation moved from 9pm to 10:15pm.

While waiting for our room to be cleaned we stayed at their Spa Theatre and watched Wanted.
Our room has it's own toilet and bath. What a way to finish the date relax.



Thanks hon for the lovely day. I'm so proud of you, your plan was a success. We will do this again next time. But next time I'll make the plans. :)

I love you so much my soon to be husband.
200 more days to say our I do's. :)


That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)







No comments:

Post a Comment