Thursday, February 10, 2011

Updates updates updates

Days Left: 210 days as of today

As of this day, February 10, 2011, it will be 7 more months before our BIG day... :) We are both excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because we want to see the outcome of our almost 2 years prep and nervous because we want it to be as perfect as it could get.

So moving on with the updates:

1st update:

Almost a month ago I've finished another DIY which is our Invitation. Now I am searching who can make stamps. I was about to go to retiro because when I was in college we had our stamps made there. Then Charles texted me and told me that he thinks he saw someone who makes stamps in front of National in Quezon Ave., So during my break time from work I went there and was glad that the stamp maker was still there. He's the only one who does stamps. I gave him the layout of the stamp that I want and he said it will be Php200 I asked for a discount. He gave it to me for Php180, so i agreed. He asked when I needed it. I asked how long to make he said I can have it by tomorrow morning or if I'm available around 7pm the same day. So the story ends I got the stamp for 180 pesos on the same day I had it made... :)

(our customized stamp for the envelopes)

2nd update:

2 weeks ago Charles and I decided to register at Landmark. Since we've finished our invitation and it is ready for printing as soon as my friend pm me. I want everything to be available once we want it to be sent. So we went to Landmark and the lady who assisted us said it should be at least 6mos before the wedding before we can register. But I insisted since we are there already and we "have" our invites printed already, etc etc etc. She agreed... :) It's just simple. I just signed a form and she explained to me what's the privileged of the registry and the discounts. The we will go back 2 mos before the wedding to look for the items we want all over landmark and manually write it down; how many pcs, exact brand and color. That's it. She gave us 80pcs of card that will be attached to the invitation.

(the landmark bridal registry)

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)




2 comments:

  1. in fairness .. maganda na ang card ng registry sa landmark ha.. dati papel lang eh! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. papel pa din sis inayos lang nila parang card para mas magandang tignan... :)

    ReplyDelete