Thursday, March 10, 2011

6 months more

Days Left: 182 days as of today

6 more months before our Big Day. I don't know what I'm feeling. I'm not nervous or excited yet. As for the wedding preps. We are moving a bit slow. I don't know why. Let's see what I'm doing right now.
  • I'm still updating and fixing our invitation design. Checking and checking it twice if I got the names right. -- DONE
  • Looking for a trinket to put on our wedding cord. -- DONE
  • Still waiting for the confirmation of my possible HMUA if he's available on my date. -- DONE
  • MOH and I are trying to decide what gowns is suitable for my ento. Email back and forth.
  • Waiting for the confirmation of our possible first pre-nup venue. -- DONE
  • Done with our wedding rings just need to go there 2 mos before the wedding for the final design and fitting.
I think that's about it for now.

Happy preps. :)

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment