Thursday, March 17, 2011

Meeting with Lara

Days Left: 176 days as of today

Last Saturday (March 12) we had our meeting with our coordinator and I asked my MOH to accompany us so that she could meet her as well. Good thing I have my MOH beside me because Charles is not very much hearing what we are saying, he keeps on leaving us and walking around the mall... :) Oh Men!!!!!

The meeting went well. She gave me the name of a Florist because I think that's the only missing link for our wedding. We are scheduled to go to dangwa on the 26th.

We go over the suppliers that we booked already and the payments that we made. We noted some questions that need to be asked especially with the church. That's about it so far.

(MOH Cjae, Me, & Our sumesexy na Coordinator Lara)


(Finally napirmi din siya samin)

Happy preps. :)

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment