Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finally

Days Left: 469 days as of today

Finally! I wrote something meaningful for our wedsite. I'm not yet done thou but still it's a progress. I've been staring on our wedsite for months now. Logging in then logging out without doing anything on it. I don't know why WE are having a hard time writing our love story. How hard? I came to a point where I Googled on "how to write your own love story?" So after researching it here's what my guide.

  • Write something about him/her then write something about you.
  • Tell something about where you met.
  • How did you meet.
  • How did you became close.
  • How did he court you.
  • Tell something about your relationship.
  • How he proposed.
I'm trying to follow this guide but still it's hard to put in words. I tried to write something then I erase it all. Why is this so hard? It should just be easy because it's our own love story. I need help...

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment