Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meet our Best Man and Maid of Honor

Days Left: 478 days as of today

I back read my blog and I noticed that my first and last blog regarding my ento is my first blog. So I want to introduce our entourage. Members of the entourage play an important role in the wedding. You can choose from your family or closest friends. Here's our list:

Best Man- this role is given to the person closest to the groom. He usually organizes the Bachelor/Stag Party (a clean one, i hope) He assists the groom in preparing on the day itself and he make sure that the groom gets to the wedding on time. He gives a speech for the bride and groom and offers the first toast on the reception. The Best Man Role goes to....

(Carlos, the one and only brother/sibling of the groom.)

Maid of Honor- she's usually the person to run to by the bride if she need help preparing for the wedding, specially if the groom is not around to help. She helps the bride in preparing for the day itself and be with her physically and mentally. She plans and host the Bachelorette party or Bridal Shower. She holds the bouquet during the exchanging of wedding rings and fix the veil and train of the bride before, during and after the ceremony. The Maid of Honor role goes to...


(Cjae, the bride's bruness since 3rd year college)

Next time I'll introduce our Secondary Sponsors.

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment