Monday, July 11, 2011

Entourage Measurement

Days Left: 59 days as of today

The first plan was, Charles will pick up Sondy (the mananahi) at Circle C and he will bring them at my house. I am willing to pay the 1,000 as long as my Ento is complete. But then we changed the plan the day itself when I found out that only 5 will be coming. So we immediately call everyone who will come to just go to Circle C instead and we will meet them there.


(MOH, after asking a ton of questions for her gown on her
Dec. wedding finally we can go on with her measurements, peace bru.)

(Carla, one of my Bridesmaid)

(Bri, one of our Secondary Sponsor)

(Makukulit na flower girls)

(Gaby, is so shy while taking her measurements)

(Isabella, a 7 yr old texting flower girl)

Missing Entos:
3 Bridesmaids, 2 Secondary Sponsor, & 1 Flowergirl

The fitting will be on Aug. 15. Excited to see the gowns... :)


That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment