Thursday, July 7, 2011

Flowers - - - - - Check

Days Left: 63 days as of today

As per schedule Charles, Lara (our coordinator) & I went to dangwa to visit the Florist that lara recommended.

When we went to the shop the owner, Ate Lanie, showed us some pictures of the bouquets and set up in the church that they made. We started envisioning the flowers/bouquets for the ento since I don't know what I want yet for my bouquet. She showed me every flower that she is saying or suggesting. Beforehand I told Lara that I don't know anything about flowers that's why I asked her to accompany us with the florist for her help. So the two of them combined their powers with everything. They just show me pictures for me to see what is what. When we agreed with the flowers to be used for everyone including me and also for the church. Ate Lanie started computing. Lara immediately said "Ate major major discount ha, may isa pa akong kasal na dadalin sayo" we all laughed and she didn't hesitated with the discount. Thank you ate.

So here's our output:
Bride - handtied with Hydrengea blue & Green Carnations.
MOH - 2 stems White Calla Lillies
2 Mothers - Wrist with carnations and gerbera
7 Ninangs - Wrist with Gerbera white & Botton Mums
4 Bridesmaids - Pomander with White Botton Mums
3 Secondary Sponsors - Pomander with white Botton Mums
4 Flower Girls - White Botton Mums in Tin Cans

Church:
8 pcs - Tree with Pomander for the aisles
2 pcs - One sided for the aisles

Freebies:
Loose Petals
Throw Away Bouquet
Car Bouquet
Offertory

We just need to ask the Church if what time they can set up and if they have swags available.
Thanks for all the freebies and the Major major discount.

P.S.
Ate Lanie I will not forget the free bridal bouquet for Lara for her wedding, 38 pcs handtied tulips for her bouquet. :)

Details:
Budget: Just right.
Comment: Lot's of freebies... :)

Jubilee's Flower Shop
492-52-10
0916-2744351


That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment