Friday, July 15, 2011

Lights & Sounds

Days Left: 56 days as of today

I texted Elmer if he is still available on our Date. After 20 hrs he replied and sadly he is not available anymore, I asked him if he can recommend someone like his other team but he did not reply anymore. So i decided to look for other suppliers. I looked for Sensitivity but I read that their at least 3x higher that Rejectcrew, then I saw Jamsy. The following day I texted them if they are still available on our Date. After a few hours he replied and said Yes. I asked how much. He said their lowest rate is 8k. Then after a few back and forth text messaging he called and asked regarding the venue and so on. So I just asked if we could meet up instead. Eventhough they are from Paranaque he agreed to meet us at SM North Edsa.

July 13
We met Sir Arnold regarding their Lights and Sounds. He brought some pictures of the events they covered. Mostly on Mandarin Hotel. I don't know anything about lights and sounds so he and Charles just talked about it. What lights to use and the machines they use for the sounds, etc. After a few more minutes we decided to come to one of their event to see the actual set up and sounds that they do for a wedding. We paid 1k just to close the date. And he will just text me or email me the events here in Quezon City.

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment