Monday, August 1, 2011

Cake Design

Days Left: 38 days as of today


Last July 13 we met with Sir Ceasar, cake artist of Hearts & Bells, for our cake design. It was a fast meeting because we know what we wanted for our cake already. Of course we still want to incorporate our theme with the cake. While we are discussing the design and colors of the cake he took our a paper and his color pens. He just started doodling and while doodling he is explaining to us our cake topper. I told him I want to preserved our topper because it is a unique one. They don't have any other materials that they can use to preserved the topper because they only use fondant for it. I told him I'll just look for a supplier for that. We will received the final design of our cake after 2 days.

Sorry no pictures yet... I want it to be a surprise... But trust me It is so cute can't wait to see the final product. :)

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment