Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Trial Makeup

Days Left: 23 days as of today

July 30

Went at Peps Silvestre Salon on a Sunday morning 7am to be exact to have my trial make-up I know I don't need one anymore but since we will be having our pre-nup might as well use it right?!

We are so stressed the days before the pre-nup, because we tried to look for our outfits. Saturday morning we went to Divilandia to but something for a friend then we went to visit my sister, so long story short we are both dead tired and we got home late 11pm late then we slept at 3am because I made sure we have everything we need for our pre-nup. I fixed our clothes mix and match with accessories and shoes plus we made our couples shirts. Yes we made them... :) So here's my trial make-up with Sir Peps.


(good morning world)

(the haggard looking me)
(rainy sunday, good thing indoor pre-nup kami)

(waiting)

( :D )

(nice)

( soft look)

(love my lashes)

(loving my hair)

(look ma, i have a beehive in my head. thinking of having hair extensions)

(sneaking up a pic almost done with our pre-nup)

I love how soft feeling my make-up is. We started our pre-nup at 10am and ended at 5pm the only retouch that I made was powder and lipstick. But I think I want my beehive hair to be bigger. :)



That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment