Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hotel Hotel where art thou?

Days Left: 35 days as of today

Charles wanted to booked Astoria for our wedding preps and after the wedding. I guess it's okay since we got a great deal and the room is really big. It can accommodate a lot of people specially on the day itself with all the suppliers that will come. The only thing that's keeping me from not booking them is that I think it's far from our church. Sulo Riviera is very expensive for just one night so another NO NO. So we checked out Rembrandt Hotel, the rooms are nice not too big and not too small either. The rate is okay too. No swimming pool though. I think we are considering this Hotel for the Day. :)

I wish the search for the Hotel will be done soon.

That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment