Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hotel (after) - - - - Check

Days Left: 11 days as of today

When I saw at w@w that there is a 50% off on all the room rates at Richmonde in Eastwood I immediately told Charles about it. The following day we went there to check it out. First we went to the hotel but the only promo they have is for the long weekend only. When we went back to Eastwood Mall we saw a booth of Richmonde regarding their Promo. To make the long story short, we bought 2 GC worth 3,000 each with breakfast for 2. And I got confused so I have an extra GC worth 4,ooo with breakfast for 2. So I'm selling my extra GC.

We will check-in on Sept. 11 then check-out is on Sept. 13... :)
Room Type: Superior Room
Worth: 5,700 nett

(Can't wait for this much awaited rest day)

* I got the picture from Google


That's it. Till Next Time.

Happy Preps... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment